Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Write clear, compelling copy for various mediums (digital ads, printed materials, educational articles, social media posts, scripts, product campaigns and more)
- Collaborate with designers, brand and product teams to understand and contribute to business goals.
- Use SEO principles to maximize reach and promote engagement
Conduct competitive and industry research to inform brand and product communications
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, English, or related field
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Expert level written and verbal communications
- Ability to transform highly technical information into easily digestible content
- Highly resourceful team player, who can also work independently
- Ability to thrive in an environment with quickly changing agendas
- Experience with SEO is a plus!
- Must have 5 years of relevant copywriting experience.
- Expert working knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Teams)
Main purpose of role:
We are currently looking for a Marketing Copywriter to join Britax Child Safety in our Fort Mill, SC office.
The Copywriter will work cross-functionally to develop compelling marketing content for both the Britax and BOB Gear brands. The success of this position will rely heavily on a candidate who is able to multi-task in a deadline driven environment, and who can easily adapt to and learn from new challenges.
As the child safety industry is highly technical, we are looking for someone who can jump in, gain a thorough understanding of our products and brands, and write copy that is both accurate and consumer friendly.
About the Company
We’ve been leading the way in child safety technology for
more than 50 years now. From Europe’s best-selling car seat
manufacturer, we’ve become one of the brands most trusted by
American families since we launched here in 1996.
Our passion for child safety drives everything we do. It’s what brings us together as a team and what brings us to work each day. We know how much responsibility sits on our shoulders, so we’ll never stop learning, designing, testing & building products that give families the confidence to keep moving.