At Britax we’re convinced we have the best job in the world— helping parents enjoy every twist and every turn that is the amazing journey of ‘parenthood’. We believe that becoming a ‘parent’ is really about becoming yourself! We also believe family life should be lived without limits: a world where parents are free to be themselves and children are free to grow, develop and explore with confidence.
We look forward to welcoming you here.
We are looking for an Head of HR APAC
- Contribute, as a member of the APAC Regional team, to business discussions, challenge where appropriate and provide insights and data to drive better business decisions.
- Work in collaboration with the APAC President and senior leaders across the region, providing support, coaching and challenge to deliver actions that will drive organisation performance, including development of their own leadership.
- Be a key driver in supporting the development of the APAC region and maintaining a high-performance team.
- Develop and integrate the people agenda into the APAC business plans and support delivery of the global people plan to include how the business is set up.
- Deliver Pragmatic and effective HR solutions for people related issues across the region.
- Constantly review business and people performance, ensure succession/capability risks are understood and managed.
- Manage OH&S and Workcover insurance and compliance to HR related regulatory requirements, including payroll, are met across the region.
- Support the Global VP HR and wider global HR team in the creation, delivery and implementation of global initiatives into the APAC region
- A minimum of 7 to 10 years of progressive experience as an HR Generalist with experience of managing in the APAC region
- A strong inclusive leader, able to act independently and make decisions.
- Demonstrated commitment to being seen as a true ‘HR professional’ to the business
- Exceptional recruitment skills (you are a tenacious and proactive hunter who is forward thinking and prepared and who naturally builds talent networks)
- You drive for results and set a high bar for yourself and others
- A curious mindset that allows you to constantly learn and challenge the status quo
- Great pride in your work – you enjoy the impact your work has on the growth of the Company
- Ability to work across time zones and across geographies, as needed.
- Approachable with a spirit of optimism, positivity and ‘anything is possible’ mindset.
- Strong customer (business) focus, accurate and attention to detail with the ability to liaise with a broad spectrum of company personnel
- Strong MSOffice skills with advanced experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral), you are outgoing, communicative and seek to build relationships on a daily basis
- Ability to coach and develop a high-performance team
- Experienced at working with speed, pragmatism, and professionalism
- Ability to solve problems and logically work through an issue and present options to Management for company wide solutions
- Strong change leadership experience – has provided frameworks, influence, and challenge to senior teams to identify and drive through organisation
- A natural ability to be organised in how you think, communicate, and conduct your work