Britax Römer is a global leader in child mobility, making family travel safer with our range of child seats, pushchairs and bike seats.
Römer was founded in Ulm, Germany in 1871 and has been setting new standards for the child safety industry for 50 years, thanks to our great people.
Our mission is: every child has the right to be safe and our goal is to protect millions of children on the streets worldwide.
We are looking for qualified candidates to make this a reality.
Britax Römer's European headquarters is located in Leipheim, which houses production, logistics and administration, as well as one of the world's most advanced crash test facilities for child seats. Our strong corporate values - Care, Trust and Curious - make for a strong company culture.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager DACH (m/f/d)
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
Strategy & Market
- Overall responsibility for the DACH marketing strategy, budget process and planning cycle
- Drive understanding of consumer needs and generate actionable insights within relevant segments
- Overall strategic direction, leadership, and hands of execution of our local brand and trade marketing activation
- Use data to report on marketing results, impact and recommendations for future action and investment
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of key competitors in the market, to drive insights into the business and ensure we remain competitive
- Share best practices across the EMEA organization
- Work closely with key account teams and key customers to develop successful in-store and integrated marketing campaigns to drive growth
- Planning, execution and tracking of the agreed planning for key accounts with focus on in-store, ensuring consistent look & feel of the brand
- Project management for local trade shows / fairs / events
- Lead the planning, execution, measurement and relationship with relevant third-party agencies and with internal teams
- Travel as needed (customer visits, fairs, events)
Candidate Profile (Education/Competencies Required/Functional Skills/Technical Skills):
- At least 4-5 years' experience in online and offline marketing in a fast-paced premium consumer goods industry or agency environment
- Track record of executing successful in-store and performance marketing campaigns
- Clear data-driven approach with excellent quantitative analysis skills.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
- Experience of leading and coaching a marketing team.
- Strong hands-on work ethic - able to work at all levels to get the job done
- Ability to actively and continuously prioritize and set expectations in line with business needs
- Clear and open communicator
- Strategic & creative thinking
- Proficient in German and English for business communication
- An attractive remuneration package
- 30 days holiday with a 5-day week
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- Versatile tasks and the freedom to realise your own ideas
- Company pension scheme
- Further training opportunities
- Offers within the framework of company health management (fitness allowance, courses)
- Employee discounts
- Jubilee payments
- and much more.
We look forward to welcoming you here.