Britax Römer is a global leader in child mobility, making family travel safer with our range of child seats, pushchairs and bike seats.
Römer was founded in Ulm, Germany in 1871 and has been setting new standards for the child safety industry for 50 years, thanks to our great people.
Our mission is: every child has the right to be safe and our goal is to protect millions of children on the streets worldwide.
We are looking for qualified candidates to make this a reality.
Britax Römer's European headquarters is located in Leipheim, which houses production, logistics and administration, as well as one of the world's most advanced crash test facilities for child seats. Our strong corporate values - Care, Trust and Curious - make for a strong company culture.
We look forward to welcoming you here.
We are looking for a Sourcing Category Manager EMEA (m/f/d)
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Manage all sourcing activities in the defined sourcing category.
- Define and manage sourcing strategy in alignment with regional business and global sourcing.
- RFx Management, TCO analysis, preparation, and presentation of sourcing decision proposals to regional management and global sourcing management.
- Methodological optimization of Logistics costs.
- Manage and improve working capital.
- Lead supplier management within the multifunctional teams to ensure operational excellence.
- Manage supplier relationship.
- Collaborate with multifunctional teams to manage supply escalations.
- Category portfolio benchmarking
- Represent sourcing in cross functional productivity project meetings.
- Accountable for category’s key performance indicator reporting.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Business Administration/ Supply chain management/ Quality management
- Minimum 5 years of Industrial Experience in Sourcing or Supply chain Management in a multinational environment
- Technical understanding on product requirements, quality requirements, manufacturing technologies and their cost influence.
- Knowledge in ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics AX, SAP, …)
- Cross functional / cultural team player
- Passion for driving continuous improvements
- Fluency in English and German both verbally and in writing, other languages are a plus
- An attractive remuneration package
- 30 days holiday with a 5-day week
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- Versatile tasks and the freedom to realise your own ideas
- Company pension scheme
- Bicycle leasing
- Further training opportunities
- Offers within the framework of company health management (fitness allowance, courses)
- Employee discounts
- Jubilee payments
- and much more.