Britax Römer is a global leader in child mobility, making family travel safer with our range of child seats, pushchairs and bike seats.
Römer was founded in Ulm, Germany in 1871 and has been setting new standards for the child safety industry for 50 years, thanks to our great people.
Our mission is: every child has the right to be safe and our goal is to protect millions of children on the streets worldwide.
We are looking for qualified candidates to make this a reality.
Britax Römer's European headquarters is located in Leipheim, which houses production, logistics and administration, as well as one of the world's most advanced crash test facilities for child seats. Our strong corporate values - Care, Trust and Curious - make for a strong company culture.
We are looking for a Teamleader - Lead Material Planning (m/f/d)
Main purpose of role:
The Teamleader - Lead Material Planning position is a key role within our strategic plan for the European Supply Chain organisation.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Leadership to dedicated team so that the business and financial objectives will be realized.
- Coaching of each team-member to realize constant improvements.
- Realization of agreed targets on-time (OTIF, inventory, service level, employee engagement score).
- Review implementation of recovery plans for critical suppliers with Quality (Supplier Development) and Sourcing (Category Buyer) in dedicated MFTs.
- Implementation and monitoring reliable phase-out process for raw-materials to minimize scrap costs.
- Frequent MOQ-tracking for NPDs & dedicated SKUs.
- Very good knowledge of standard project management tools incl. experience to manage projects successfully to plan and monitor realization of cost reduction projects (COGS, CAPEX, OPEX) on-time.
- Steady review and improvement of current processes incl. ERP-set-up’s to improve team efficiency.
- Planning, monitoring and realization of agreed annual budget targets for dedicated cost centre.
- Steady monitoring of correct implementation of our health & safety regulations.
- On-Time-Delivery in Full
- Inventory Health (Days on Stock, inventory turns)
- Backlog – out to stock (confirmed delivery dates)
- Employee Engagement Score
Educational Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor in Logistics or Business Administration. Equivalent by experience.
Previous Job Experience Required:
- 2 to 3 years experiences as Lead-Material-Planner or SCM/Logistics-Manager in a multi-site environment.
- At least 2 years’ experience of managing supply-chain projects
Key Skills Required:
- Very good leadership skills incl. coaching
- Very good ERP-software (SAP, MS Dynamics AX) skills
- Very good skills to manage BI-tools (e.g. Evidanza)
- Very good project management skills
- Able to define, review, improve and implement business processes situated in planning and logistics
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (especially Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Very good German and English language skills
Key Personal Qualities Required:
- Very good communicator with different parties internally and externally
- Open personality willing to embrace changes
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Be persistent enough to “get the job done”
- An attractive remuneration package
- 30 days holiday with a 5-day week
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- Versatile tasks and the freedom to realise your own ideas
- Company pension scheme
- Further training opportunities
- Offers within the framework of company health management (fitness allowance, courses)
- Employee discounts
- Jubilee payments
- and much more.
We look forward to welcoming you here.